Protect what matters to you most – Your Data, Your Organization Core BTS, M3 Insurance, and Yahara Software are pleased to host the next “Tap Into Technology” Seminar. Businesses must
Protect what matters to you most – Your Data, Your Organization
Core BTS, M3 Insurance, and Yahara Software are pleased to host the next “Tap Into Technology” Seminar.
Businesses must protect against the unknown. New methods of attacking networks, web applications, and security holes are being constantly discovered. And as technology becomes more complex – so do the threats.
Join us to learn more about:
• Why a secure layered approach needs to be a part of your infrastructure posture and how do you protect your critical business assets
• Why you need to have a strong security best practice in place for your web applications which will help prevent hacking attacks and mitigating the risk of data fraud and theft
• What to consider when embarking upon the design, security, and management of a multi-tennant, client facing, custom software solution
• Gain valuable information and awareness about what your company should be accountable for when it comes to private records that they handle or control
So register now to save your seat at Wisconsin Brewery and grab a beer while networking with your industry peers.
- Matthew Wilson, National Director of Security & Compliance Services at Core BTS
- Garrett Peterson, Principal & Director of Life Sciences at Yahara Software
- Derek Laczniak, Director of Cyber Security at M3
- 3:15 pm – Registration
- 3:45 pm – Seminar
- 5:15 pm – Networking
(Tuesday) 3:15 pm - 6:00 pm CST
Wisconsin Brewing Company